Church of England vicars Daniel French and Jamie Franklin sit down to give an alternative reading of the week's big stories.
- Really weird music at the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, underscoring the soulless anti-human agenda of the organisation.
- Sadiq Khan's undemocratic and authoritarian ULEZ scheme expands to impoverish and immiserate as many people as the London Mayor can possibly manage.
- A return to the issue of same-sex marriage in the Church of England, this time in light of the Bishops' letter on the issue. Is this the end for the Anglican Communion as we know it and indeed for the Church of England itself?
- King Charles' III appears to be planning a coronation based not on the Christian religion but on the Faith of Wokery.
- And a Question the Rev on who we can set before the eyes of our children as a good example to imitate.
That and much much more as always!
Book in to our live event with Rod Dreher here: https://irreverendpod.com/upcoming-events/
For your merchandise needs: https://irreverendmerch.bss.design
Support us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/irreverend) or Buy Me a Coffee (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/irreverend)
Really weird music at WEF
Sadiq Khan’s ULEZ expansion: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/01/22/tories-have-indulged-failing-sadiq-khan-far-long/
The King’s Woke Coronation
Ian Paul's analysis of the Bishops' letter on same-sex relationships
Find links to our episodes, social media accounts and ways to support us at https://www.irreverendpod.com!
Thursday Circles: http://thursdaycircle.com
Jamie's Good Things Substack: https://jamiefranklin.substack.com
Irreverend Sermon Audio: https://irreverendsermonaudio.buzzsprout.com