Church of England vicars with a difference, Jamie Franklin and Daniel French, are back giving a spiritual perspective on the events of our age. This time:
- Liberal CofE Twitter meltdown as Church implies legitimate evangelisation of other faiths.
- Steve Chalke's ill-conceived Twitter defence of Phillip Schofield.
- Satanism is back (again!): this time in the New Forest.
- The best approaches for re-evangelising the West.
- The WHO global takeover and its promotion of abortion as a human right and healthcare.
- On Question the Rev: politics and abortion, Bathsheba: victim or perpetrator?, and The Rapture?
All that and much much more as always!
Support us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/irreverend) or Buy Me a Coffee (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/irreverend). Subscribe to Jamie's Blog here: https://jamiefranklin.substack.com
For your merchandise needs: https://irreverendmerch.bss.design
Church of England Twitter meltdown: https://twitter.com/churchofengland/status/1660956263419658241
Satanists in New Forest: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/28/fear-satanists-return-new-forest-village-bramshaw-lamb-dead/
WHO Pandemic Treaty challenged by MPs: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2023/05/25/who-pandemic-treaty-lockdown-uk-ministers-fear/
Join our Irreverend Telegram group: https://t.me/irreverendpod
Find links to our episodes, social media accounts and ways to support us at https://www.irreverendpod.com!
Thursday Circles: http://thursdaycircle.com
Jamie's Good Things Substack: https://jamiefranklin.substack.com
Irreverend Sermon Audio: https://irreverendsermonaudio.buzzsprout.com