Church of England revs with a difference Jamie Franklin and Thomas Pelham sit down to catch up on the week's main talking points:
- St Paul's Cathedral brands Winston Churchill a white supremacist.
- English cricket is condemned as bastion of racism and discrimination.
- An apparent coup in Russia fizzles out before it has begun.
- The Titan submarine implodes in its bid to explore the remains of the Titanic.
- Robert F Kennedy speaks to Joe Rogan and appears to be winning the political argument in the US.
- An encouraging email of the week and a surprising attempt on the part of Tom to defend the Archbishop of Canterbury from a listener's criticism.
All that and much much more as always.
Support us on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/irreverend) or Buy Me a Coffee (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/irreverend). Subscribe to Jamie's Blog here: https://jamiefranklin.substack.com
For your merchandise needs: https://irreverendmerch.bss.design
Discrimination in cricket
Churchill the white supremacist
Unpleasant response to Titanic disaster
Wagner coup in Russia
Find me a church: https://irreverendpod.com/church-finder/
Join our Irreverend Telegram group: https://t.me/irreverendpod
Find links to our episodes, social media accounts and ways to support us at https://www.irreverendpod.com!
Thursday Circles: http://thursdaycircle.com
Jamie's Good Things Substack: https://jamiefranklin.substack.com
Irreverend Sermon Audio: https://irreverendsermonaudio.buzzsprout.com